Some of our floral magicians are pretty good with their words, too! So, we have collected our best ideas for all sorts of occasions and have listed them below.
Feel free to copy and use as they are or be creative and make them their own.
Fun Birthday Wishes
- Just remember the more candles on the cake, the bigger the cake you’ll get! Now who’s laughing?
- I regret to inform you that your childhood has EXPIRED.
- Happy birthday to one of the few people whose birthday I can remember without a Facebook reminder.
- Happy birthday to the only person I would rescue in the event of a zombie apocalypse.
- It is scientifically proven that people who have more birthdays live longer.
- Happy birthday! Can you believe we used to think people our age were adults and had their life in order?
- Today is the oldest you have been, and the youngest you will ever be. Make the most of it!
- Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter.
- It’s important to have a twinkle in your wrinkle!
- This birthday when someone refers to your many years, you can just tell them you are now a classic, and classics are priceless. Catherine Pulsifer
- You look 22, you feel like 18, you act like your 10, guess that makes you 50. Never change! Happy 50th!
Belated Birthday Wishes
- I know you had lots of birthday wishes yesterday, but who is thinking of you today? Me, that’s who. Happy belated birthday!
Simple condolence messages
- I am / We are sorry beyond words for your loss.
- My/Our heartfelt condolences on your loss. It was a pleasure to know [insert name].
- My/our condolences on the passing of your father/mother/friend. [insert name] will never be forgotten.
- Please accept my/our sincerest condolences. I am / we are thinking of you.
- I was/we were so sad to hear of your loss. My/our condolences.
- The ones we love are never gone; they live within our hearts. We will treasure our memories of him/her and offer you our condolences.
Religious condolence messages
- Please accept my/our sincere condolences. I/We pray that our Lord blesses and comforts you and your family during this time of grief.
- I am/we are lost for words at this sad time. Please know that I am/we are thinking of you and praying for peace and comfort.
- I / we offer my/our heartfelt condolences to you and your family. May [insert name]’s soul be at peace with our Heavenly Father.
- I pray for peace and comfort for you and your loved ones at this difficult time and offer my condolences to you all.
- His/her gentle soul will always be in our hearts.
- I will never forget [insert name]. May God give him/her eternal rest.
- I know that your faith is strong, and I want to encourage you to hold on to it. Even though we may not understand why this has happened, we can have faith that there is a reason in His plan.
Our message cards are the size of a post card, so generous in size to express your thoughts. Simply chose a message above, insert the appropriate names and add the the message box at checkout.